Launch and Registration
Mon. 5 April 2021
- Opening of the competition on the European website with topic, rules, briefs, short presentations of the sites proposed for the session, lists of the national juries and structures.
- Opening date for registration on the European website and download of the complete site folders
- Possible registration until the deadline for the online submission (Sept. 17th, 2021 at 23:59 - Paris-FR summer time)
Site visits are organized by the local and national officials and advertised on the European website (see the sites individual webpages).
Following the sanitary situation, when visits are organized, some of them can either combine real and virtual visit, or be totally virtual. Information will be given on the European website, site by site.
A report is available on the European website within a maximum of 2 weeks after the site visit.
Questions on the Sites and Rules on the Europan Europe website
Fri. 18 June 2021, 23:59 (Paris-FR summer time): Deadline for submitting questions
Fri. 2 July 2021, 23:59 (Paris-FR summer time): Deadline for answers to questions
Submission of Entries
Fri. 17 Sept. 2021, 23:59 (Paris-FR summer time): Deadline for the online submission of the projects
Sat. 18 Sept. 2021: Publication on the European website of a temporary list of submissions
Thu. 23 Sept. 2021: Deadline for controlling submissions and publication of the final list of submissions
23 Sept. - October 2021: Shortlisting of entries by the national juries
Beginning Novembre 2021:
- Comparative European analysis of the shortlisted ideas
- Forum of Cities and Juries
End Nov. - 12 Dec. 2021: Final selection of entries by the national juries
Mon. 13 December 2021: Results Announcement on the European website
November 2022: Inter-Sessions Forum